April 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning

This is the time of year that some folks clean house. This spring my partner & I are cleaning house too...OUR BODIES. We are starting a journey to alter what we eat and enjoy improved health.  Over the course of two months we will increase foods that make us feel alive and well while taking a hiatus from the foods that don't.  Success = any of the following:

• Detoxify my body
• Learn how to use food as energy & fuel
• Be free of the label "pre-diabetic"
• Feel more limber and flexible
• Improve clarity of mind & memory
• Strengthen my eyes
• Bid adieu to acid reflux
• Heal my teeth
• Shed excess weight

1 comment:

~Karen Michelle Bayard~ said...

Part of the catalyst for this was watching loved ones bodies give out with age and/ or neglect (even my own, truth be told). Mix in the lack of good, sustainable physical & nutritional choices...and wowzer! So, here I am exploring things to figure out what exactly works well for MY body. Not what some book, "expert" or report says. I want to play with mixing and matching things to see what pieces fit the cool puzzle that is me!