March 23, 2012

Dentists We Love (USA)

I wanted to compile a list of AWESOME Dentists in the USA. Give a shout out if yours rocks! Here are some suggestions from friends.

  •  Wendy Zufall Turner - Dr Thomas Greene in Brentwood, CA 94513 phone 925-634-3501. I have been in the dental field for over 20 years, so I am VERY picky with my choice of dentists. Dr. Greene is awesome! He does awesome work, he is kind, compassionate and HONEST!!
  •  Aqiylah Collins - My pleasure Karen. Larry Stryker DDS at 7508 NE Vancouver Mall Dr, Vancouver WA 98662, phone 360.253.6411, has been my dentist for nearly 2 decades. Larry runs an awesome practice with top notch hygienists and staff. He told me he's never used amalgam or any materials containing mercury. His office does not have that dentistry smell (you know the one that makes your jaw clench), and he takes his time explaining everything to your satisfaction. First dentist I stuck with past the initial X-rays and cleaning. My grown kids drive from as far away as Seattle (that's 2+ hours) for checkups! Plus he is highly respected by his peers in the community which he also lives in (used to run into him and wife Jill during early morning walks at the lake).
  •  Connie Anast - Dr John Miller, Jordan River Dental, West Jordan, Utah 801-254-1400.
     I was dental-phobic for years. I would get in a chair and cry before a dentist touched me. When I had to have a lot of work done, I asked Dr. Miller to give me gas and knock me out. He took my hand and said "That will not help you. Let's work through your phobia. I will go as slow as you need for as long as it takes."  I would just have to raise my hand and he would stop, let me catch my breath and when I was ready, we would start again. He never rushed the process.  Sure enough, 10 years later, I happily open my mouth with no fear, no tears and even let him drill my front tooth without novicaine! He doesn't even mind that I hum to let him know when I am starting to get anxious - it helps him understand what feels scary.  I trust him 100%. He calls me his best success story. And he has pretty blue eyes, to boot!
  •  Minda Mont Zoloth - Dr Graham in Sugarhouse, he's awesome and it's a dental SPA! massage chairs, hand wax, mini facials and mini massage ;) ( FYI "Sugarhouse" = Salt Lake City, Utah).
  •  Megan Eve Oberer - Dr. Judson Wall Bountiful Utah 801-298-1812 for cutting edge out-of-the-box dentistry that you would have to certainly leave Utah to find or even the country (until recently). If you want a dentist who as interested in your whole-body health as he is in your teeth than this is your guy. Standard dentistry is operating in the dark ages, contributing to a person's over-all health decline as much as they contribute to a person's well-being. Standard xrays do NOT see infections/cavitations, allowing bacteria to secretly ravage a person's health. In office CAT scans, cavitate (sonogram) machines, ozone, all porcelain implants, and NO root canals! (and a willingness to work collaboratively with other non-traditional healthcare practitioners), are tools that assist a dentist in delivering the very best dental healthcare treatments each and every person deserves.
  •  Misha Hintze Wulfe Rod T Gardner
    814 E Main St, Tremonton, UT 84337
    (435) 257-3880 Incredibly kind and efficient. Willing to work with payment issues.

No comments: